Its a bummer that my sister won't be able to make it out to see Liam tomorrow. I know she's disappointed too. But, she won't be missing too much action since Liam is usually sleeping or nursing. The odds are low that she would be here during the random 20 - 40 minutes of "active" time he has during the day. Get better soon Michelle!
We've started using Mylicon on the recommendation of Annika's friend Karen, and Annika is trying a diet without dairy to see if we can get Liam's gas under control. The pediatrician confirmed that he does have more gas than usual. If we can reduce that, I think we'll have a much happier baby :)
We received a number of hand-made gifts for Liam and thought it would be fun to get a picture of him with them. Here, we see that this hand-made cashmere hat from Aunt Laurie will probably fit him in a few months...
Annika's aunts and grandmom on her mother's side made us this cool blue and brown quilt with all kinds of neat patterns in it. They also made a matching scarf for Makoto and ribbon for Yuki. Kitty's mom knit us this soft white blanket to keep Liam warm.
Thanks for the well wishes. I am completely sad that I'm not able to come visit (and have some of that berry pi!). But there is no doubt I am sick and would probably be contagious since all my roommates seem to be coming down with this. At least like you said I won't be missing too much. I guess you'll just have to post some more videos so I can feel like I am there! :-)
ReplyDeleteThose handmade gifts are so nice! With my sewing skills, I MIGHT be able to give Liam a new button on a jacket or pair of pants. :-) Sounds like Liam takes after some members of the family (who shall remain nameless) with his tummy problems. I hope he gets better!
Feel Better Michelle!
ReplyDeletePerhaps Liam will be bigger than Makoto when you get to see him ... (what a big furry guy this dog seems now next to his best buddy Liam!)
The creativity that has greeted and feted this little child is impressive! Thanks for the pix.
( btw: another Berry Pi can be custom ordered from me when Michelle is able to visit.)
One order of berry pi coming up! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy question is, was Makoto already sitting next to Liam in that picture, or did you have to put him there to take the photo? Because it cracks me up to think of him hanging out near Liam all the time!
Makoto pretty much trots around following Liam everywhere and I think he jumped up there on his own. We just had to get him to look at the camera.
ReplyDelete