Wednesday, January 14, 2009

9 month stats at 10 month birthday

Liam hit 10 month mark today and I realized that we never posted his 9 month stats. At his last check-up, the doctor pronounced that he "is one of the healthiest babies at the practice." He weighed in at a slim 23 pounds (90th percentile), was 31 inches tall (95 percentile) and I can't remember his head size, but it is big (97th percentile).

One of the more common questions I hear is "Is his Daddy big?" Actually, both of us were big babies, so it is hard to tell if he will take after his dad in the height department. So far, with his coloring and cheek size, he seems to resemble me a little more, but you can definitely see the Luke in him. Here are some baby pictures of us around that age (I will try to find a close up one of Steve and post it later on).


2 comments:

  1. yay for healthy-ness! (wish the doc could say the same about me... have been carrying this cold on for way too long.)

    so funny thing, i got totally confused for a minute there with the luke reference because i was like, why would liam look like cate & jamie's baby?? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got confused with the reference too. Liam Luke Milliken strikes again! Happy 10 month birthday to Liam (celebrating month birthdays is kind of like how teenagers celebrate month anniversaries).

    ReplyDelete