Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mommy's little helper


I used to blame my lack of cleaning on Liam's need for entertainment--now I have no excuse. One of Liam's favorite activities is "helping" mommy. He likes to swiffer, is fascinated by the vacuum and he will even help me put away the laundry. The other day, I told him we had to go and put the dish towels away. He promptly picked one up and walked over to his play kitchen and put it in the sink!

Since I haven't posted in a while, I thought it would be nice to post a few more pics of the little guy.


Classic shmoosh the cat shot. I think this is only the 3rd on our blog--imagine how many more we have on our camera!


A look at his face while smooshing the cat. Couldn't be happier.


A visit from Uncle Muck wouldn't be complete without rock band.


One of the few family pictures that we have.

3 comments:

  1. He sure is growing up! It's amazing how fast they grow and learn. Liam is a cutie! We look forward to seeing you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to smoosh with him too....so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smoosh the cat pictures are awesome! That must provide such great entertainment. I can't believe how big he's gotten. And look at you in your kickbutt dress -- I love that one and am so glad you bought it!

    ReplyDelete