As a child, I had a binky that went with me everywhere until I either lost it or my parent's threw it out (I am still not sure what the true story is). I have been wondering when Liam would find his "have to have" object--I think that time is finally here. Over the last few weeks, he has developed quite a fondness for all his stuffed animals--in particular his Ernie and Elmo dolls. They go with him everywhere. To the park, to Target, to bed. When it is cold, they need a jacket. When we go up stairs, they have to hold the hand rail. As a Mom, I worry about the sanitariness' of the situation; we'll see if I ever get to the point where I have to throw them out :)

Playing with them all. Sometimes he likes to have all of them take the journey from his room to Mommy and Daddy's bed.

Hiding from Daddy

Daddy found him!

Elmo and Ernie check out the patio furniture at Target
Cute! I was a hoarder too, and Luke is definitely showing signs (needs to bring pretend kitchen toys with him everywhere).
ReplyDeleteThere's a priceless picture of my mom feeding me a bottle while her lap is piled with books, stuffed animals, me, and my giraffe ride-on toy.
Get lots of photos!
If he's anything like his aunt, he'll still have Ernie and Elmo with him at age 30. And that is a completely valid life choice! ;-)
ReplyDelete