Friday, June 29, 2012

To My Baby Girl

Ms. Caris, Believe me when I say that we don't love you any less. You, like your brother have truly been a treasure; we are so busy enjoying the two of you, we have no time to document all your firsts like we did for Liam. I tell people all the time how much I adore you and what a wonderful, easy baby you have become. You and I have worked out a wonderful schedule--you sleep two predictable times during the day and a good 11 hours at night.
June has marked a lot of firsts for you. Rice cereal is your new favorite thing and even though you have stubbornly refused the bottle, the sippy cup is your new best friend. I have seen you roll both directions (although you don't want to do any repeat performances), and I have even seen some inkling of you starting to sit up on your own. If I could freeze you right where you are, I would. You are a happy, snuggley, curious little baby, maybe a bit on the drooly side, but I am not complaining!
Love, Mommy

Proof of how happy you are:
Proof of your curiosity:
Proof that you like to snuggle:
Proof that I adore you:
June also marked the month where you found your feet. You like to eat them so much that it is nearly impossible to change your diaper sometimes:
Your brother received a dance scholarship and you celebrated by donning your first tutu.
This is him right before he received the award:
And these are just some cute pics of you:

1 comment:

  1. Caris,

    Your Mom didn't mention it, but you also sport the cutest baby Mohawk! I just adore it.

    Aunt RiRi

    ReplyDelete