Often, I find myself singing the song from The Music Man. Oh, we've got trouble...trouble with a capital T and that rhymes with C and that stands for Caris. She is on the go and into everything. She loves to pull herself up (still only getting about half way up with out some grown up assistance) and get to things. I also find, as is true with most babies, she does not like to be put in a container and left. She can't get into proper trouble that way.
Here she is: the picture of trouble.
She, just like her brother, is able to get past our baby proofing. So smug.
First day of school. He is only minor bits of trouble. Liam is usually excited about school, but we do have our off days where there is some pouting and whining. While he is usually most excellent, he inherited some stubbornness from a certain mother that can make parenting challenging.
Now, how can I say either of them are trouble. Look how sweet they look when about to celebrate Steve's birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment