You, my friend, are a handful, but are worth every minute of racing to the stairs, splash baths and craziness. If I had to predict, I think you will be a tom boy with a small side of girliness. You have a ton of energy, preferring to climb and pick up heavy objects than read books; you also enjoy "brushing" your "hair" and watching me put makeup on. I love that you seem independent and strong willed. These traits will take you far in life.
You did it. You were a walker by your first birthday--you had over 97 steps on your actual birthday and by your party the next day, you were taking laps around the house. At the park the other day, I was in awe of you climbing up the stairs and going down the slide on your own. You know just how to turn around to go down the slide safely. You bumped your head once, but that didn't stop you from continuing your fun. You have a great laugh and are tickled by your brother doing just about anything with you. You are also smart. You say good bye when people are heading out the door. When the garage door goes up at night, you hear it and immediately say "Da da." So happy am I to have you in this world...so, so happy. I am glad you enjoyed your day, little one! Happy Birthday!
Action shot of Frankenstein walking.
Watching the picture slideshow
The cake.
No finger smashing, just delicate looking.

No comments:
Post a Comment