Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Long over due

We posted many shots of Liam's nursery, but have not yet shown off Caris' decor. This is a big blunder on my part because a gigantic thank you goes out to many people for their help in getting this together.
To Steve: thank you for painting and re-painting those stripes on the wall. I don't know if either kid will ever solve the message, but I am glad it is still up there. Next time, I will definitely not change my mind on which color pink to go with, but I may have more struggles with green (fair warning).
To Betty and Kim: thank you for helping finance the nursery re-do and for bringing Pottery Barn Kids to our house so that we could pick our favorite nursery bedding. Thanks for re-doing the valance and dealing with the curtain issues...who knew that curtains are not all the same size. Also, I really do love the nursing chair and am happy to have a seamstress and and engineer in the family.
To Bobo, Betty, Kim and Penny: Thank you for the pink polka dot rug. Next time I will only ask one person for such an item, but it shows how excited everyone was to have another little one running around.

1 comment:

  1. Is the striping pattern the same in Caris' room, or different? If different, can you post a pic of the whole wall? Inquiring minds want to know... ;-)

    Nate

    ReplyDelete