Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Steve


Steve's first father's day was filled with family and even a small little laugh from Liam. His first father's day coincided with Liam's 3rd month birthday, and true to all the baby books, it seems to be a major milestone. He is gradually stretching out his feeding times to be 3-4 hours during the day (although he is still on a 3 hour schedule at night--argh!); he also seems very happy during the times that he is awake as long as you dance, sing or make funny faces to entertain him. I am excited for the day that he can play peek-a-boo and worry that I might be making it rather trivial as I keep trying with no reaction from Liam besides a look of, "Yeah, so what. I've seen you do that since the day I was born." He is also holding his head up almost all by himself and he seems less fragile than before (although, at his weight, I am not sure if fragility was ever an adjective I would have used to describe him).

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! The trick seems to be: take 100 pictures, and you're bound to get some good ones! I had a great father's day weekend and appreciate everything you (and our friends and other family) did for me to make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can see how Liam is changing all the time! I'm sure he will be laughing more soon. I wish we had taken some photos of all the kooky things we did to make him smile and look at the camera!

    ReplyDelete